Kubelog is currently in the beta phase. Although it has been thoroughly tested, bugs may occur.
If you encounter any issue, please file a bug here.
Kubelog comes as a single binary and should work on most systems out of the box. Depending on your platform you may need to install some prerequisites:
Kubelog is tested on Windows 10. The Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
Kubelog is tested on macOS Mojave and Ventura and does not require any additional software to be installed.
The Linux build is bundled as an AppImage
, which requires FUSE to be installed. If you don't have FUSE installed check out their docs
on how to get started.
- Timestamps on the x-axes of the timeline view are now visible
- Zoom in / out with Ctrl + / -
- Log detail view loads more entries on demand
- Minor UI improvements
- Namespace column in pod view is now resizeable
- Use default namespace for selected context if access to namespaces is forbidden
- Tab bar will now scroll horizontally if too many tabs are opened
- Fixed: Failed to load credential plugin on macOS
- Updated dependencies
- Better logging
- Minor layout changes
- New default fonts
- Multiple themes
- Minor layout fixes
- All views can now be resized and docked.
- Improved saved searches.